Firstly I would like to thank you both for hosting such a splendid evening. Well done indeed and please sign me in for the next one!
It was great to be part of such an event. Everyone was so nice and I was very surprised how quickly the nerves dissappeared.
I was also surprised at how quickly we became a ‘community’ working together in genuine friendship and completely relaxed at being naked together. I am not sure this feeling of well being could have been achieved clothed. It was as if the vulnerability of being naked created an invisible bond between us. Really refreshing.
The artists output was also rather special and I look forward to seing the results on the web in due course.
Questionnaire for New Models ~ Telegraph Hill Festival 2012
- Have you done any life or other nude modelling before?
No none at all.
- Why do you want to participate in Spirited Bodies?
I would like to contribute to the festival event and to experience an opportunity to work with others to celebrate the real people we are. I also believe in the empowerment of women and hope that we all take away positive reflections from the evening.
- Do you have experience as a performer or artist?
No none at all.
- Do you have experience in martial arts or sport/fitness?
No none at all although I do try to keep reasonably fit and exercise most mornings.
- Do you have experience in meditation?
No not really.
- What is the longest length of time you think you can hold still for?
It would depend upon the hold I suspect anything from 15 minutes to half an hour? Or am I kidding myself?
- Do you mind touching another model whilst posing e.g. holding hands?
No not at all. I am happy to interact as appropriate.
- Do you mind or want to be photographed whilst posing, and if so to what degree i.e. identifiable or not?
I am happy to be photographed in any pose and don’t mind being recognised.
- How old are you?
I am 58
- How would you describe yourself physically?
Reasonably fit, can run 5000k and enjoy walking and swimming