“A feeling of coming together, sharing in intimacy and real connection more pure and truthful than many everyday personal exchanges”, this is a quote from Kim, one of our models at Telegraph Hill, 21/3/12.
- by Francis Wardale, ” For most of the time I tried to draw the whole group – taking advantage in having that number of models.” http://www.franciswardale.com/
“I felt trusted and grateful to be included in the other participant’s personal threshold experiences.”
“I have modelled for life drawing groups before and even once in a group setting but never before has the experience been tinged with such nuances of communion as it was at The Spirited Bodies event. It really was an experience of opening, freeing and honouring ourselves and one another and I feel so grateful to have been trusted and accepted as witness and participant in this event. Thank you!” You are very welcome!
Whenever I watch the models as they pose together at one of our events, part of me wishes to be with them. I do enjoy the pleasure of watching them, as they find their part in the picture. Sometimes I try to draw. Next time I hope Lucy and I have a chance to join them, at least for part of the time, because I know their experience is one I have not yet had. And it is a beautiful one, of togetherness and bonding. They are quite elated, if challenged by the difficulty too.
- Intimacy, Trust, Transparency (alayeringofperception.wordpress.com)
- Life Drawing (artinstructor.wordpress.com)
- How to Feel Sexy for Life (everydayhealth.com)
- Figure Drawing (jiseys.wordpress.com)
- Empathy (tinmaddog.wordpress.com)
- Intimacy With God (addictsblog.wordpress.com)
- Intimacy (morgankratz.wordpress.com)
- Holy week when you’re not Catholic (fiercelinguist.wordpress.com)
- Canon law and the lesbian Communion case (canonlawblog.wordpress.com)
- sharing communion (mymenandme.wordpress.com)
- Your Soul is Showing!!! (lunasealife.wordpress.com)